If you have any questions, please call our store at 630-663-1298.
Sunfire Ultimate 7.1 Home Theater Receiver
The Sunfire Ultimate Receiver is a seven-channel audio/video receiver, designed to perform at the same level as the better separates on the market at a price tag of $4,195.
“The Sunfire Ultimate Receiver is one heck of a product, incorporating the electronics of the Theater Grand III with high power amplifiers. It has all the bells and whistles of any mass market receiver, but bumps things up a notch by having 200 watts RMS x 7. There really is no other product on the market that does this. It has a nice clean sound, and delivers all the impact that home theater aficionados might ever want.” – John E. Johnson, Jr., Secrets of Home Theater and High Fidelity
“Bob Carver is well known in the audio industry for innovative products, but he has really outdone himself this time. With a front as attractive as Monica Bellucci and a rear as abundant as Jennifer Lopez, the Sunfire Ultimate Receiver is a very attractive package. This lightweight receiver is crammed with more technology than I would expect, even for a Bob Carver design. It lives up to his standard of bullet-proof designs with great sound and, considering it’s a receiver with so many features, it’s a breeze to set up. I have never heard a receiver with a more natural, open-sounding midrange or a more convincing soundstage and I’ve definitely never known a receiver that could drive a complete Martin Logan home theater to such ear-splitting levels with almost as much authority as separate components.” – Audio Video Revolution
● Seven Channels at 200 Watts RMS per Channel, into 8 Ohms
● MFR: 20 Hz – 20 kHz ± 1 dB
● 0.5% THD from 20 Hz – 20 kHz
● Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital EX, DTS, DTS-ES, DTS Neo:6, and Dolby Pro-Logic II decoding, plus Sunfire’s Exclusive Side-Axis Outputs for 9.1 Channels Total Playback.
● Auto Sensing Input Switching
● FM/AM Tuner with 40 Presets
● 24/192 DACs
● Component Video Inputs and Output have 100 MHz Bandwidth
● Pre-Ins and Pre-Outs for All Channels
● Zone-2 Capability
● Size: 5.75″ H x 17″ W x 16.5″ D
● Weight: 30 pounds
● MSRP: $4,195 USA